We are happy that you have chosen to access this Web site and hope that you like what you see! Please note, however, that your access to, or use or browsing of, this Web site or its services is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as all applicable law, and that, by accessing, using or browsing this Web site or its services, you agree to abide by such Terms and Conditions of Use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Restrictions on Use. Avalon Coffee Company maintains this Web site for your personal enjoyment, education and communication. You are free to print copies of or download any material displayed on this Web site, provided that you do so for your own personal, noncommercial, home use and you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the material. Please note, however, that, unless otherwise noted, Avalon Coffee Company owns and retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in all text, graphics, images, design and all other information contained in this Web site ("Materials") and is the owner of all trademarks. Therefore, you are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, reusing, reposting, preparing as a derivative work or distributing in any way or in any form the Materials on this Web site for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Avalon Coffee Company.
This Web site also contains valuable trademarks owned and used by Avalon Coffee Company. These trademarks and related proprietary property are protected under national and international laws and the reproduction, copying, modification, posting or use in any way or in any form by you without the express written permission of Avalon Coffee Company is strictly prohibited.
Without limiting the foregoing, this Web site may not be accessed or used for any improper purpose, including, without limitation, (a) to infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party; (b) to engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct; (c) to deliberately attack or otherwise abuse the computer systems and network of Avalon Coffee Company, any agent or contractor of Avalon Coffee Company or any other third party; or (d) to otherwise engage in any conduct that violates any general standard of behavior on the Internet or any Federal, state or local law that may be applicable to the Web site itself or services offered.
2. Disclaimer. THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF AND BROWSING OF THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AVALON COFFEE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH AVALON COFFEE COMPANY MAKES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE ACCURATE AND UPDATED FREQUENTLY, AVALON COFFEE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY. AVALON COFFEE COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE IS FREE OF ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT OR OTHERWISE DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT WHEN YOU ACCESS, USE OR BROWSE THIS WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL AVALON COFFEE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, VENDORS OR SUBCONTRACTORS (OR ANY AGENT, LICENSOR, VENDOR OR SUBCONTRACTOR OF ANY THEREOF) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR BROWSING OF THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVICES OR YOUR PRINTING OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM THIS WEB SITE.
4. United States Only. This Web site is intended for, and directed to, residents of the United States (and its territories and possessions) only and Avalon Coffee Company makes no representation that the Materials and information on this Web site or its services are valid, appropriate or available for use in other locations. All products displayed on this Web site will be delivered only within the United States and all prices displayed on this Web site are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Avalon Coffee Company reserves the right to delete, discontinue or change any aspect or feature of this Web site, including, but not limited to, product offerings and specifications, at any time without prior notice or further obligation.
5. Linked Web Sites. Avalon Coffee Company from time to time may provide links to a variety of Web sites that may offer content, services and e-commerce (the "Linked Sites"). Avalon Coffee Company does not operate or control, and is not responsible for, any of the Linked Sites or any of the information, content, products, services or additional links found on the Linked Sites. Avalon Coffee Company is providing links to the Linked Sites only as a convenience. Therefore, please be advised that: (a) the inclusion of any link to a Linked Site on this Web site does not imply endorsement by Avalon Coffee Company of the Linked Site or any association with the operator or provider of the Linked Site; and (b) your accessing of the Linked Sites is at your own risk and you are subject to the particular rules, policies and operating procedures applicable to the Linked Sites.
Any dealings you may have with any operator or provider of a Linked Site or any third-party (including advertisers) included within this Web site, including without limitation, participation in any promotion of such operator, provider or third-party or delivery of or payment for goods or services provided by such operator, provider or third-party, are solely between you and such operator, provider or third-party, and Avalon Coffee Company shall have no responsibility or liability with respect thereto.
6. Revision. These Terms and Conditions of Use may be revised from time to time at the discretion of Avalon Coffee Company. Given that you will be bound by any such revisions, you should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions of Use.